Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Proper Understanding Between Your Team Mates

Hey there!I just went back from my school court playing basketball.Haven't been there for quite a long time.It was fun seeing my old friends gathering up to play basketball like we always do.Suddenly,an idea strucked me  as I was dribbling in front of my defender and trying to pass to my team mate,and guess what,he didn't get the chance to catch it.That is because,probably,the ball that I passed went too fast or either,he just could not catch it.From that point,I wondered that you got to match your style of basketball plays with your team mates in order to get the perfect 'rythm'.

Another example is like you intend to pass to your team mate using the backboard,the ball hit it and went perfectly with reflection directly to your team mate on the other side but then he stood there as if he wished the ball would not come to him.It's stupid right?That's what happened to me too just now!I was so frustrated that I gave up passing to my team mates and let them do the work.

Hence,it is important for each player in the team to get a perfect match of playing style.You must know and have a proper understanding between your team mates to get that balanced rythm.There's a simple way to do this and that is,play with them consistently!Slowly,you'll catch up and understand each other's signals in basketball games...and there goes the champion team!

No comments:

Post a Comment