Monday, September 13, 2010

The Big News!-AmirFikri.com

Remember the 'big news' I've been talking about in the earlier post?Well it's on now!AmirFikri.com is up!The website is under my own domain name,that is,Amir Fikri (now that's me!) and if you want to know what is the website all about,go visit the site and check my first post on 'Hello World!'.The site is still fresh and new so you can expect many features and improvements that will be included in the future.Do spread the words with your friends alright!Basically,the site's contents will be just the same as this blog's,ProHoopers.blogspot.com BUT,highlight that-I'll be adding more unique contents and surprises in my own site,AmirFikri.com.In a nutshell,both of this site's contents will not be exactly the same but you can expect AmirFikri.com to be more...fun!I'm not sure 'fun' is the right word,probably,'creative'...no.Anyway,I will still talk,discuss and share with you guys about street basketball in both sites!Don't forget to share this news!

P/S: I told you guys that this 'big news' might probably be announced officially in weeks later right?Well it turned out to be today because I've been working on it so much for the past few days until I realised that it is ready to be published!

No comments:

Post a Comment