Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Play Freestyle Basketball Game Online!

Whoa I didn't expect this to come up!I was browsing the internet about 'street basketball' when suddenly my search end up on this website called www.freestyle.gamekiss.com.Wonder what's the website about?It's an official site of an online game where you can play street basketball with other people online!duhh...

Then,I checked the Youtube for their official trailer for the game and it turned out to be really cool.They use this 'comic-kind-of-graphic' in the game to provide realistic moves (kind of).Perhaps you can learn some moves from the game too?Here's the official trailer;



Now that's just the trailer,how about the gameplay?It should be better right?As for me,I would give it of 4/10 since the game doesn't include the full control of 'street basketball'.Still don't believe me?Well try to compare this...



...with your 'street basketball' plays in the outside world :D.Well it doesn't hurt to try it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment