Saturday, September 18, 2010

4 Street Basketball Tricks That I'm Practicing

It's been a busy week for me with loads of work to do!I got two tests coming right up on 22nd and 24th and hell I'm not ready as I should be!Plus,I got an assignment to accomplish,yet,I haven't done anything on that too!You know why?It's all because of basketball!I played basketball frequently these days,morning and evening and it made me hell tired and I end up sleeping early at night so you can see how tired was I.I'm so addicted to basketball that I pushed all of the important stuffs away and focus on one thing-basketball.Bet Michael Jordan would be proud to hear that,or maybe the uprising star,Kobe Bryant.Talking about Jordan,you really should watch his Nike commercials on Youtube.They're just so inspiring!Especially,the 'Break To Build' and 'Failure' one.

Well,anyway,what was my topic about in the first place?Oh yeah FOUR street basketball tricks that I'm practicing right now.2 of them are complicated (bet you can guess what are they now) and 2 other,simple.The complicated ones are...*drum rolls*...Never Flat and River Dance!Hell they are just so hard!But it's okay since I'm getting the hang of it anyway.I practised them all day long and kept doing the same mistakes but that's how I improved.Failures are not going to make me stop!The 2 other simple tricks are Shamgod and...I think I invented it myself for the other one.I'll show you in the future post since I'll be adding my own home made videos where you can see me practicing all the tricks mentioned.Plus,I'll be needing comments on the videos so just let me know what you think alright?See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment