Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Logo,New Ball

Just a random post guys.Made a new logo for AmirFikri.com and it turned out to be really small on the site.I just couldn't make it big since the theme that I chose for the site is static and unchangeable.Guess I have to choose a new theme for it afterwards :D.Here's my new logo!

 The word 'dot com' and 'street basketball' were supposed to be a bit dark.It looked better that way but since the background of the header of the theme is already dark,I had to change the colour to a lighter one.Well you can check how SMALL my logo is at my website here.

I still remember the last time I bought my first basketball.It was like...5 years ago to be exact?Quite long huh?Now the ball is gone,got stolen by a kid at the basketball court near my house.Saw him bringing it away.I didn't even care about it since I know it's time for the ball to 'move on'.Yeah hell it moved on.

Now I got a new one from EchoPark.Ever heard of that store?I'm very sure everybody,including my grandma,here at Malaysia heard of that store before...because I told her so!I bought it for RM59.90 and it was a limited edition one from the previous final AND1 game held at Times Square where The Professor came to watch and host the matches!Dayyum!Anyway,here's the picture of the ball.


'Streetball Is My Job',loving that quote!The ball's grip is just perfect!You can hold the ball with one hand,fingers down,palm untouched easily.This ball is original-bold that,imported from the overseas.The ball is limited so any basketball-collector out there who might want to check it out,you better hurry before the store keeper says 'we had run out of stock' :).

2 comments:

  1. Haha I got 2 today. It was a limited edition. But I got it! Woo hoo.. from Jusco Bukit Tinggi in Klang. Left 2 and I bought it! where did u got urs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought it from Echopark at Sungei Wang, Malaysia! The ball's getting old now, might need a new one later! Bro, do tell your friends about this blog! Support street basketball!

    ReplyDelete