Friday, September 3, 2010

Basic Basketball Tricks-Hypnotizer

lHey guys!Firstly,I want to apologize for not updating the blog for quite long.I've been busy with stuffs recently like studies and...you get the idea.I decided to go play bball with my friends at my campus' court after this,after not having my skills brushed for nearly 2 weeks i guess!Dayyum!How can I ever forget basketball?

I got 30 minutes to get this idea laid out so here it is,introducing,The Hypnotizer.

Now I know that some of you might know about this already but it's okay,just keep reading because you'll be surprised that there are more extensions than the knowledge that you have now,so stay in touch alright.Where was I just now?Oh yeah!

Doing the hypnotizer is not difficult at all.The main thing that you have to do is basically...well,hypnotize your opponent.


1) Dribble around until you are face to face with your opponent.


2 Make sure your body posture is low and dribble low.You have to make your opponent's body posture low too.


3) Quickly,bring the ball behind,to your back and throw the ball over your opponent's head...from your back.The ball has to go way up in the air so that your opponent won't notice that it's not at you anymore.



4) Go catch the ball or let your team mate catch it since you might have the intention to pass the ball to your team mate with hypnotizer.


You need to practice to be good at this.It may seem easy at first but still,once you get the hang of it,it'll be a piece of cake.You can try more combinations and combos on how are you going to fake or throw the ball over.Just be open-minded and think creatively.


This is an instructional video that I found from Youtube on how to do the hypnotizer;


Well I bet you haven't seen me playing basketball before right?Well I'm gonna share with you guys the skills and tricks that I have derived from the hypnotizer myself in the next post!Stay tune!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment