Friday, January 20, 2012

AND1 Shoes - Lo-Qi Downtime

I don't know guys. I'd rather play AND1 rather than NBA. Don't blame me, I just don't like how people usually do it the formal way. Freesttyle/streetball is the way! And as we all know, AND1 supports this game concept. They make vast amount of products specially for basketballers who want to go freestyle.

They recently released their trio type shoes which I would like to share with you guys, which one is my obsession currently! It's Lo-Qi Downtime! They have 4 colours but if you are like me, you would choose the one which has the most furious colour of all, red. Yup, that one, SEXY!


I just love how the colour blends well with the design of the shoe and that 'bendable'-like footprint for maximum sole movement. Most of all, it's low top. If you do realise something about basketball shoes, low tops look much better rather than high tops that we can always find at courts. Nevertheless, it's up to the person's preference whether he/she puts look or comfortability as the main option!

They come in blue too, and other 2 colours, but look at this,


They both look nice, seriously, but I prefer red! What's your preference? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment