Thursday, October 28, 2010

Intensify Your Focus On The Rim-Part 1

I had an email from a newsletter writer recently explaining about ways to sharpen your shooting focus so that everytime you shoot,the ball would go 'swish' through the ring.He went into depth about the relationship between your focus and your complete awareness of the surrounding.What he meant was to put your total focus on the ring.Imagine as if there were no other thing (even air) exist except the ring itself.It's like putting yourself in another dimension.He also says to imagine as if the ring is a vacuum sucking your ball that you're about to shoot with projectile motion.


Wheww..I never knew basketball is this complicated...

Well at least that's what he told me.I got Part 2 of the email coming right up afterwards.Then I'll explain the whole thing to you guys alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment