Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just A Forum,Or Two

I thought it was time for me to spread mah wings a bit so I decided to join a forum or two about freestyle and street basketball.Forums are beneficial for you to create connections in the community,discuss your interests and expand your knowledge about it.Fortunately,I found three very good forum sites to join.
1)www.FreestyleBasketball.Forumotion.net
2)www.StreetBallTalk.com
3)www.StreetBall.com

These 3 are the top forums about freestyle and street basketball that I could ever find in the internet,especially the first one.The first forum site let you to discuss and share about events held or will be held,tricks and moves and even clips!The fun part is,you can 'battle' clips in the forum!Show off your skills there by posting a video of you street ballin and other people will do the same too.Just see who's the best!It's a great forum for you to indulge more of yourself in freestyle and street basketball.

The second and third forum sites let you to do the same too except 'battle clipping'.You can post videos,pictures and other stuffs to share there.There are abundant of skills you can learn and share from those two.The last forum site has an advantage of its online store since you can buy and purchase basketball products there online.

In a nutshell,the first one stands out the most.My username for the first forum is 'amirfikri' so if you ever stumble upon my post or thread,just holla at me!

1 comment: